PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 27, 2013

A Special Thanks! End of the Year/Teacher Appreciation


Monday Made it is back again on a weekly basis and I'm so excited about that!  I hope it is helpful. Link up by clicking on the image above.

Times have been a little rough for my little family financially.  We are being troopers and trying to get through.  Well since I would love to thank my son's teachers and therapists I decided I'd do it like this.

They will be getting a letter from my family and a small piece of jewelry.  The only way this is possible is because at the beginning of the year I attended a jewelry party for another teacher and signed up to have a party.  Well although I didn't purchase anything for myself this time I was able to get some jewelry because of the great people who bought and attended.


I tried to pick classic pieces that I hope the ladies will love.



I used some inexpensive thank you cards.  What I'll write inside will be:

We appreciate that you leave your halo at home.  It would distract Joshua.

I tried to get Joshua to write his name but he wanted to write the whole alphabet.  So we stuck to just putting Toy Story stickers on the back.



3 comments:

  1. What is it with Toy Story? My little ones are obsessed with that movie. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tears in my eyes! I'm your newest follower and that is such a sweet story. :) Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorena, I've been following you on Instagram and I am so happy I stopped by your blog, now too! I loved that post- what a beautiful gift and very generous of you too! The words you wrote will mean so much to those teachers! Happy to be a new follower!
    Tracey
    The Teacher’s Chair

    ReplyDelete