PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 16, 2011


Mrs. Bainbridge is having a linky party come on and join in.


Mrs. Bainbridge's Class


The only ones that came to mind are the following:

1.  Did you forget to put your batteries in?  I ask them when I'm not getting much participation from students.

2.  Use your coconut!  I'm referring to their brain, but they think it is cute.

3.  When there is a situation with child A saying "so and so (child B) told me to."  I usually ask child B to ask child A to give me $100. I let them know they need to think for themselves and make smart choices. It gets them thinking.

4.  When I taught Kinder there would be accidents and spills.  I noticed that they would all turn their heads to me to see how I would react.  It also showed me that these poor little guys weren't use to my type of reaction and they might have been waiting for some yelling.  I just would tell them- Accidents happen, clean it up and lets get back to learning.




    

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining my linky party and sharing the things that you say!

    :)
    Christina
    http://bainbridgeclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete