PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spelling

I have had the wonderful opportunity to Co-Teach this year. My class is the inclusion class even though we don't have anyone identified as Special Ed in my class. My co-teacher has given me so many great ideas and she will be retiring this year, so I'm a bit sad about that, but happy that she will be able to focus on being creative outside the classroom.

Well she gave me one way for the students to easily learn to spell could and should. Then, this week I took her strategy and used it for spelling cough and rough. Here are the posters I came up with. The kids just need to remember the saying, "Oh, you little donut." or "oh you giant hamburger."

My students took to learning this without these posters but I thought I'd have these on hand for next year.

1 comment: