PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Currently- Blog was neglected.

It has been a long time since I blogged.  Here is my Currently.  Farely at Oh' Boy 4th Grade is a great host each month.

I'm not even sure if I'll remember how to link up. I guess I'll figure it out.  It must be like getting back on a bike after not riding for a long time.


A quick shout out to Rowdy in Room 300 for recently posting about getting organized this summer. Check it out for a summer at a glance and weekly meal plan sheet.

Here is to hoping there will be more on its way.

3 comments:

  1. Lorena,
    Oh man--blog neglect is a serious thing. Ha! Hopefully you've got some fun things planned for the summer to get those creative ideas going again. I'm going to have pass along the meal plan to my wife--we're always looking for ways to get organized in the summer. It sounds like you've got it covered with a husband that is cooking in the kitchen.

    Have a good one,
    Matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I can't wait to spend time with my hubby and the boys this summer. So glad I stopped by.

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end of school pretty much kills my April-May blog posts, so I am glad to get back in the saddle too! I enjoyed reading your Currently, and I agree...more time with family is so nice!

    ReplyDelete