1. Organize my class library (This one is on my list every year.)
2. Actually get a chance and really organize and plan now that we dived into the Common Core
3. Eat healthier and be more active (This one is also on my list every year.)
1. I get to play and teach my little boy this summer. I am trying to find a lot of sensory and crafty things for us to get into.
2. Hopefully as a family we can get away for a week, maybe up to Lake Tahoe like last year.
3. I want be crafty and not so much for the classroom. (If I blog stalk some more I'm sure it will carry over to it.)
During Spring Break I snapped this picture as I waited for my little boy to get out of preschool.