PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Specials aka Prep.

This year I was one of the lucky ones who had to divide her class up for Specials. I decided to not just do a boring "A and B group." No offense if this is how you do it, I just wanted it to be a bit special for the kids, since they had to be divided.

As you can see they are divided into two groups, Peanut Butter and Jelly. Their names are listed under the poster and to the side is the schedule. At one time I did have clip art to go with the sign but I could not find it when I remade the sign. Another project for my "to do" list.




Do any of you use any other method to keep track of what group goes where for Specials?

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh, I could not image having remember who went were and on what day. My class goes to their specials together, which is great because I have my Aide drop them off and pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They remember so well. I'm not good at remembering so that is why it is posted, more for me than for them after the first month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My class all go to special together also. I can't imagine them NOT going together! Your system is very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea. I'm a new follower of your blog and I'm looking forward to reading more posts.
    Kelley-3rd
    http://randalllearninglibrary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete